The services we offer will be carried out in a caring and professional manner. We understand that this can be a difficult and traumatic time and we will do our utmost to provide the best possible service to you.
When you first contact us, we will arrange to meet with you at our office or in your own home, in order to make the necessary arrangements.
We will liase directly, on your behalf, with all those involved in providing the various elements of the chosen funeral arrangements.
Our services include:
- Liasing with the Hospital or Nursing Home.
- Arranging for the care and transportation of the deceased and appropriate preparation/ preservation and presentation for viewing.
- Advising and assisting in the selection of a coffin from our showroom.
- Making the arrangements with the Church, Cemetery / Crematorium
Please contact us for any queries on cremation
- Making arrangements for a civil funeral
- Advising on content and arranging publication of announcements for newspapers/radio
- Acknowledgement and In Memoriam inserted in all newspapers.
- Advising on flowers - we can order fresh flower wreaths on your behalf from our local florists. We also have a large stock of silk wreaths.
- Choosing a Soloist/Organist or arranging other types of music
- Providing / arranging transport at the removal and funeral.
- Assisting you in obtaining a Death Certificate and any other necessary documentation, both before and after the funeral.
- Arranging settlement on your behalf of all third party fees associated with the funeral arrangements.
- Addressing any concerns you have about your chosen funeral arrangements
- If you have particular requests please do not hesitate to talk to us and we will ensure these are dealt with in a dignified and professional manner.
- If you have purchased a new grave, we will provide a suitable marker for your convenience. We can arrange to have headstones engraved and cleaned.
You are assured that we operate in the strictest confidence at all times.